IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweet itu manis


Yes or No???






Awesome! Yes! that's it.. I want it!!
No! you may crave it more you know.. its not good..better not to eat..


What a fabulous candy.. Yes! I should try one..
No! please avoid dear.. its may harm you teeth! you may suffer


Yes! I want it just for sure.. please don't say anything
No! absolutely not this one ok..  you may get fatter than current and you may regret it dear


This is really drive me crazy! Yes! please, Im craving for this!
No! are you sure? please think twice ok.. its all for your sake honey.. 


Ok, I should choose a simple one right?.. oh yes!
Oh no! what are you thinking of? are you nuts? 


No matter what.. its mine.. yes!!!!!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may die dear.. 

p/s -  Whooaaa... Why not? just have it.. I craving to these foods very much.. what a fabulous foods! Let's eat... I'm loving it.. =) 

- you know what? dentist are the best.. we care about you, so, just follow the rules :
  • take all those foods in meal times only
  • you have to brush after that, or rinse or may take xylitol
  • then have an exercise   
all the input, must have the output.. we choose! take care of your body.. =)









No comments: