IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Monday, May 28, 2012

What a day.. Im exhausted!


                  Pagi ni saya wat keja kat klinik alone without partner..  she mc today, but she will come this evening.. Im the operator and merangkap assistant sekali.. expected, my patient come early and come with complaint pus discharge from the gingiva.. wow! thorough history, with thorough examination done, a lot of steps I did.. then doctor ask me to extirpate the pulp due to non vital.. then, I refused because want to find case for cons presentation.. sume keje nak wat last minute, and it is me! after that, jam dah pukul 11pg, and Im still didnt do anything.. so, cepat-cepat, prepare class IV at anterior teeth.. tooth 11 and 21.. unfortunately, I just done one of it and my patient have difficulty on chewing.. Im felt guilty, dont know when to call him back because my cons session always burned due to public holiday and what ever holiday yang nonsense yang kebetulan selalu jatuh hari ahad.. =(  ..

                Start klinik quater pass nine untill lunch time, half pass one.. after discharged patient, then, Im rushing to cafe nurani for lunch (kopok lekor je, sebab already late for clinic this evening session which is start at 2pm) and rushing back to klinik after solat.. start work again, walking non stop and suddenly my partner do pulp extirpation.. today 5 times I exposed to radiation.. huhu.. I finished all my work at 6pm.. then rushing to hostel sbb tak solat lagi.. my room 3rd floor! tired...

              after solat, then I realised.. oh, Im exhausted! badan semua sakit-sakit plus headache and stomach ache.. so, jom tidur! take paracetamol 2 tablets and feel ok.. take a rest and must study too.. tomorow will start clinic again.. I hope, everything gonna be alright.. 

p/s- selagi nyawa dikandung badan, kesibukan ini yang menerpa hari-hari.. Ya Allah, bagi aku keikhlasan yang tiada tara dalam merawat patient2 ku semuanya.. beri aku kesihatan, moga dapat berbakti pada masyarakat sepanjang hayat.. moga waktu student ni la berlatih untuk penat, biar tak terkejut kat real world nanti... =) takbir!



No comments: