IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dentist?






"Dentist? huh! don't too ambitious"... this is statement if you ask me 4 years ago..= )
now, 1 year to go.. InsyaAllah.. amin.... waiting my last name tag.. here I go..

          Actually I don't have any ambition.. if my teachers ask me what is my ambition especially during my kindergarten and primary school, anything could be an answer, its came out from my mind..I look my teachers, then I wanna be a teacher.. when I look a policeman, then I am a police officer.. then, people said I'm talkative, thus I suppose to become a lawyer.. the most thing I like is, to be an artist.. I like to be popular and a well known person.. =) Even started at school, I participate many singing competition especially nasyeed.. 

       


yeah.. ini dia idolaku mase kecil.. 'kite pilih yang litup sikit tak pe kan...'

          You know what.. this is common among us.. our idol is the one who are not suppose to be an idol.. who is our idol actually? just think by yourself.. anyway Alhamdulillah, I not a singer today.. ahahaa...

to my lovely mom and dad.. you are very precious to me... you want me to be a dentist not an artist.. and here I am.. not a dentist yet, halfway to be a dentist..

p/s- please pray 4 me.. my achievement in my life its all come from Allah and my parents blessed.. always blessing me.. success or failure, is a test.. to test whether Allah is always the priority or vice versa..
Actually Im burdened by a lot of requirement needed.. sometimes, Im too afraid.. afraid to face the real world.. Allah help me.. Im exhausted! but please dont give up.. come on! Allahuakbar...this is war!

No comments: