IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm in the right path?


Silent mode.. suddenly, all the burden come to me.. what should I do? so I decide to say, welcome all the burden and horrible trouble.. make my life happening and havocs! I love challenging.. yeah.. ??? huh!  

shameless! useless! =(

Its just.. I felt embarrassing to tell anyone that I'm a super duper stress! who cares?
nobody felt empathy to me.. I tot.. hurmm.. Im avoid to tell anyone, becoz sometimes they are just jump into their own conclusion and it is absolutely not helping me at all!  sometimes, they just listen and owhhh... you get what I mean? sometimes, they may blame me! its not helpful dude!

whatever it is, I start with this, and hoping the end is here too.. Im struggling mom, dad, huby.. I love you all.. that's why, Im still here.. if Im a failure.. please dont hate me.. Im struggling.. believe me.. 

just please don't hate me ='(
hug me... 
miss you all so much...
I want go home...
I hope, I no longer here.. 
please don't hate me...
I hope I choose the right path...
nobody may understand me...

p/s- Allah always with me.. I strongly believe Allah may give me strength to face all this.. this is a war! I need a bullet! how come war without bullet in my M16? do do do de dewww... this is really drive me crazy ...





No comments: