IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Next is restoration

Tomorrow GDP wait for me.. as usual, examine patient teeth and then do treatment plan. Based on the record, suspected carries class one and two tomorrow,. So, I need to prepare on cavity preparation. How to do proximal box on my cavity preparation later on. If you all don't want to have carries in between tooth, you need to floss rather than only brush your teeth ok? Carries may worsen and next will be root canal treatment or extraction.. Like this morning, I had done my extraction of 37 tooth due to unrestorable carries.. 1st time did administration of local anesthesia.. very difficult to extract that tooth.. 

p/s- try to do the best to all my patients.. =)  but sorry because anything could be happen.. amateur 




No comments: