IsLaM iTu MuDah NaMun BukAn BaGi yANg mEmuDaHkaNya MaLah IsLaM ItU PeLenGkaP nAmuN BUkAn MiLik YaNg TiDak MenGaMaLkanNyA



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

unforgettable holiday with you


               Already came back to USM, once again afar from u.. but still non stop smiling and u are always in my mind dear..for a long period i tot, tak jumpe ,although not that long actually..but who cares? at last there i come.. biala u exam pon kan.. Nice weekend with u,although its only weekend..i want more days with u!  it is possible?? 

             I tot already developed good rapport with u and ur family..am i?? i try my best to be the best daughter in law, although im the only one kot,haha .. my father in law looks so stern but tak pon, nice sgt.. Siap bagi pocket money lagi time nk balik usm, cover la i week expenses.. plus give money to buy kerepek, biase la johor memang famous with this snack..my mother in law is a genial one n sister in law pon ..but the worst thing is non stop eating time balik..eating and keep on eating..umah i makan, umah u makan n keluar pon makan.. im getting fat.. lets stop this attitude ok.. tak cantik la kalau gemuk kan?

                Ok, for the 1st time i goreng sukun kat umah mentua, haha..wake up so early, although the real thing is quite difficult to do that..haha.. no la, im the person who trained since childhood lagi to wake up early..why? becoz my mom jual variety of kuih muih and nasi lemak..thats why la, 4 am dah bangun to help my mom.. but since i enter this dental school, my mom stop buat kuih sebab tinggal my little brother je pon kat umah tu.. usually when im at home, return from usm, my mom yang ready breakfast but now may be need to change a bit the rhythm, tak mau regular sangat bile kat umah mentua, nampak berkaliber sikit, .. tak de la nampak tak taw wat keje umah sangat kan, although the real thing is like that..=)

                Then, 1st time tido umah i, beriye my hubby nak bangun subuh kat masjid with my dad tapi overslept 6.20pg baru jage..haha.. tak pe niat tu ada dah.. kite cube lain mase dan waktu.. niway sayang, selamat berjuang menentang selimut di awal subuh ye!

p/s- study ok! support each other

No comments: